Trudon Bursaries Information for 2018
Trudon bursaries are awarded to students applicants who are interested in furthering their education in any university or university of technology in South Africa.
Trudon Bursary Amount
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Book Allowance
- Residence fees (where applicable)
Trudon Bursaries Requirements
- Students must already have passed their first year of study at University
- Students must be at specified accredited South African universities (no bursaries for the 2018 academic year will be awarded to students for studies at a university of technology or college)
- Students must be a South African citizen
- Student must have a valid ID book or card
- Student must meet the standard for entry in your chosen field at the institute
- Student must provide complete academic records
- Candidates must provide proof of need for financial aid
- Trudon is committed to the principles of Employment Equity – bursaries will be awarded to deserving students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Who must apply?
In order to apply for this bursary opportunity, you must be a second or third year undergraduates studying in the following fields:
- Engineering Industrial
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Electronic
- Computer Science
- Informatics Technology
- Mathematical Science
- Information Science
- BIS Multimedia
- Graphic Design
Trudon bursaries applicants must have taken Maths (not Maths Literacy) in their matric year and achieved a minimum of a level 6.
Applicants must also be able to show that they have made good academic progress during their First and Second year of their tertiary education while studying towards obtaining a degree.
Applicants must have passed all courses for which they have registered while at university. Majors and overall average minimum 60%
Trudon does not award bursaries towards post-graduate studies.
How To Apply?
Please see details on http://www.trudon.co.za/about/corporate-social-investment/trudon-bursary/
We encourage student who want to apply for Trudon bursaries to submit their applications on before the stipulated closing date.