Toyota Bursaries For 2012
ON COMPELETION OF THE PROGRAMME:
On completing the two year traineeship you may be required to fulfill the role of an Assistant Manager within our Finance, General Accounts and Cost Management division in Durban. Your job role and
responsibilities may include the following;
· Preparation and analysis of monthly material flexing, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
· Preparation of future costing for Export Division.
· Monthly cost movement analysis and reporting for Product Costing Department.
· Plan, prepare, consolidate, review & submit annual group financial pack.
· Identify, address and manage year-end post mortem issues
· Prepare monthly and quarterly group financial information.
· Analyse and report on income statement variances on a monthly basis
· Prepare balance sheet reconciliation’s
· Prepare and process weekly and monthly journals
· Monitor compliance with accounting and internal control procedures.
· Presentation of Financial results to senior management.
· Project management
· Communication at all levels
THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS ARE ESSENTIAL:
• Must have a minimum education qualification or be in final year of study:
· Relevant NQF 6 Qualification BCOM Degree/ BCOM HNRS or higher (360 credits).
• Must be Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Word).
• Must have excellent communication skills.
· Problem Solving and appropriate judgment
· Initiative and Innovative Ideas
· Decisiveness, perseverance and assertiveness
· Prioritization and allocation of resources
Enter your email address to receive bursaries via email: