PetroSA Bursaries 2018
PetroSA bursaries provide students with the opportunity to obtain an undergraduate qualification, with supervised practical learning in the workplace along with the opportunity to gain first-hand experience in their field of study.
PetroSA is offering bursaries to South African students from previously disadvantaged communities to pursue undergraduate studies at South African higher education institutions
PetroSA Bursaries Available
- BSc in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry
- BSc Eng in Metallurgy/Materials Engineering
- Eng in Chemical and Mechanical Engineering
- BEng or BTech in Electrical Engineering (Instrumentation, Control Systems, Light and Heavy Current)
- BComm (Econ), BComm (Acc) or BBusSc in Finance
PetroSA Bursary Application Process
Applications are invited from matriculants with Mathematics, Science or Accounting subjects. First, second and third-year students in any of the above engineering disciplines are welcome to apply. Students who currently hold any other bursary are not eligible. No bursary will be awarded for a field of study not listed above.
How To Apply?
Applications, accompanied by CV’s, certified copies of Matric Certificates and/or academic records and valid South African identity documents, as well as proof of parents’ income, must be forwarded to email@example.com or faxed to 086 539 1613 Closing date: 31 August 2017