Mercedes Benz Bursary Programme
Mercedes Benz Bursary Programme and transport ensure that your career starts with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies in the world. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes Benz Bursary?
· Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for
· Work at Mercedes-Benz, Pretoria Head office during your vacations
· Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying
Who can apply?
· South African citizens, or permanent
· Grade 12 learners
· Students enrolled for, or currently
pursuing, full-time studies (1st, 2nd, 3rd
or 4th year students may apply)
· Anyone studying (or intending to study in):
Engineering (Mechanical & Industrial)
How to apply?
· Log onto the Mercedes-Benz Careerswebsite www.mercedes-benzsa.co.za/careers
· Select “MBSA Bursary Programme” from the menu on the left to learn about the
· Click on “Upload CV” below and select folder “MBSA Bursary Applications” to apply
· In your application, please include
A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file
size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
A certified copy of your Grade 12, or
latest Tertiary results
A certified copy of your ID
Other Important information
· Closing date for entries is 22 January 2016
· Late and incomplete applications will not
NB: No late applications
Skills Verbal Communication Skills
Education What are the criteria?
· Excellent Grade 12 results with 70% and
above in Mathematics, English, Physical
Science (or Accounting Stream)
· Maintenance of excellent Tertiary Results,
average of 65%