DTI internships programme invites applications from unemployed South African citizens aged between 18 and 35 years who have completed a minimum of N6/ National Diploma or B degree in the relevant fields as indicated above
CCRD – Consumer and Corporate Regulation Division
GSSSD – Group Systems and Support Services (Corporate Services)
IDAD – Incentive Development and Administration Division
IDD – Industrial Development Division
ODG – Office of the Director-General
SEZ&ET – Special Economic Zones and Economic Transformation
TISA – Trade and Investment South Africa
DTI Internships Requirements
• Interns will receive monthly stipend of R6 000.00 in accordance with their highest qualification at the time of appointment
• Applicants who have already participated in any Government Internship Programme will not be considered and if it is found that this was the case after appointment, the contract will be terminated with immediate effect.
DTI Internships Application process
• Applications must be submitted on a signed Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service department, and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualification (including Matric Certificate), academic record and Identity Document
• Failure to provide required documents will disqualify applicants
• Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z83 form. A separate application should be submitted for each study field of interest
• No late applications will be considered
• Unless indicated otherwise, the internship opportunities are based in Pretoria
• It is the applicant’s responsibility to have international qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All qualifications will be subjected to verification
• Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within two months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
• The Department of Trade and Industry is committed to the achievement of and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially of race, gender and disability. A minimum of three positions will be targeted for candidates with disabilities.
How To Apply For DTI Internships?
Kindly forward your applications, quoting the relevant reference, to Wozani Recruitment Agency at the e-mail address or fax number corresponding to the relevant reference, as seen in the above table, or post it to Wozani Recruitment Agency, PO Box 1135, Roodepoort 1724. Alternatively, applications can be hand delivered to the dti Campus, 77 Meintjies Street, Sunnyside, Pretoria.
Please direct all queries to Sanah Kwenaite at (012) 394-3363 or Hlamalani Mavasa at (012) 394-1981
Closing date: 30 November 2015