Trudon bursaries are awarded to students applicants who are interested in furthering their education in any university or university of technology in South Africa.
Trudon Bursary Amount
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Book Allowance
- Residence fees (where applicable)
Trudon Bursaries Requirements
- Students must already have passed their first year of study at University
- Students must be at specified accredited South African universities (no bursaries for the 2018 academic year will be awarded to students for studies at a university of technology or college)
- Students must be a South African citizen
- Student must have a valid ID book or card
- Student must meet the standard for entry in your chosen field at the institute
- Student must provide complete academic records
- Candidates must provide proof of need for financial aid
- Trudon is committed to the principles of Employment Equity – bursaries will be awarded to deserving students from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Who must apply?
In order to apply for this bursary opportunity, you must be a second or third year undergraduates studying in the following fields:
- Engineering Industrial
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Electronic
- Computer Science
- Informatics Technology
- Mathematical Science
- Information Science
- BIS Multimedia
- Graphic Design
Trudon bursaries applicants must have taken Maths (not Maths Literacy) in their matric year and achieved a minimum of a level 6.
Applicants must also be able to show that they have made good academic progress during their First and Second year of their tertiary education while studying towards obtaining a degree.
Applicants must have passed all courses for which they have registered while at university. Majors and overall average minimum 60%
Trudon does not award bursaries towards post-graduate studies.
How To Apply?
Please see details on http://www.trudon.co.za/about/corporate-social-investment/trudon-bursary/
We encourage student who want to apply for Trudon bursaries to submit their applications on before the stipulated closing date.