HCI Bursary Application Information
HCI bursary program is run by HCI Foundation which makes a maximum number of 1200 awards per annum to students across the country. The level of the award depends on the total family or household income before deductions. The award pays a percentage of registration and course fees.
This bursary is designed for students who perform exceptionally well academically but do not have financial ability to pursue their studies. HCI bursaries are awarded to students who have completed metric with acceptable pass mark.
The award does not make provision for other expenses, like travel costs, accommodation costs, or study materials. HCI funded students are committed to their studies, to achieving sound academic results, improving their own lives, and those of their families and communities.
Who Can Submit HCI Bursary Application?
- Current HCI Foundation bursary recipients.
- Will be in their 1st year of study in 2018
- Studying at a public University or University of Technology in South Africa.
- A minimum of 55% average for Matric or end of year results (Life Orientation is not considered).
- With a gross family income of less than R25 000 per month.
- Age 35 years or under on 30 September 2017 .
How To Apply for HCI bursaries?
You can submit your HCI bursary application by first visiting their website to see required information, courses that are sponsored and also the closing date for the bursary.