Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary Information
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality hereby invite applications for bursaries to assist learners from disadvantaged and indigent families who reside within the municipal area of jurisdiction for the academic year 2018.
Bushbuckridge Local Municipality bursary applications are invited from students who are pursuing their careers on one of the following fields of study
- Engineering – electrical, mechanical, industrial, mining, water and sound
- Tourism management
- Information Technology
- B.com Accounting
- Developmental studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Quantity Surveying
- Agricultural Science
- Public Management
- Communication studies
- Social Science
Bushbuck Ridge Local Municipality Bursary – How To Apply?
Application must be submitted on the Bushbuckridge Local Municipality bursary application forms, obtainable from all municipal offices or download from the municipal website: www.bushbuckridge.gov.za Completed application forms must be accompanied by the below mentioned documents.
• Mid-year examination results or grade 12 results.
• Salary advice/affidavit/pension receipt from parent or guardian.
• Certified copy of ID or birth certificate
• Proof of residence
• Letter of reference from school primary or any other than a family member
Enquiries for these bursaries shall be directed to the Youth Coordinator, contactable on cell number 071 675 9366. No Email, faxed and incomplete forms will not be considered. Late submission will not be considered. Correspondence will be done to successful applicants. Application should be submitted at Municipal Head Office and or nearest Municipal Regional Office.