Toyota Bursary Information
Toyota bursary opportunities are an offer extended to student applicants who are committed to changing their material life by means education. Toyota assist students with financial support to help them complete their tertiary education.
The Toyota bursary programme will be composed of a 2 years rotational programme within your respective plants / divisions. Successful applicants will be kept under supervision of the training co-ordinator and will be reporting to a Senior Finance Manager or a designate in his level.
Your 2 years plan for rotation consists of several soft skills training modules and a tough on the service-training schedule with key performance sections and indicators on each module.
Toyota Bursary Obligation
As students complete their 2 year training they may be asked to fulfill the role of an Assistant Manager within our Finance, General Accounts and Cost Management division in Durban. Your job role and
responsibilities may include the following;
· Preparation and analysis of flexing material, quarterly forecasts and annual budgets.
· Preparation of future costing for Export Division.
· Monthly cost movement analysis and reporting for Product Costing Department.
· Plan, prepare, consolidate, review & submit annual group financial pack.
· Identify, address and manage year-end post mortem issues
· Prepare monthly and quarterly group financial information.
· Analyse and report on income statement variances on a monthly basis
· Prepare balance sheet reconciliation’s
· Prepare and process weekly and monthly journals
· Monitor compliance on accounting & internal control procedures.
· Presentation of Financial results to senior management.
· Project management
· Communication at all levels
Toyota Bursary Application Forms Requirements
• Must have a minimum education qualification or be in final year of study:
· Relevant NQF six Qualification BCOM Degree/ BCOM HNRS or higher (360 credits).
• Must be Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Word).
• Must own and present good communication skills.
· Ability to resolve problems & appropriate judgment
· Initiative and Innovative Ideas
· Decisiveness, perseverance and assertiveness
· Prioritization and allocation of resources