Purpose of the Position
The intention is to give practical work experience to students who are in their last year of study and require exposure in a work environment or have a prerequisite to have practical work experience before qualification. Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract commencing 01 February 2014 and terminating on 31 January 2015.
Key Learning Areas include (but are not limited to):
• Quality Assurance
• Maintaining the Quality Management System and Good Laboratory Practices
• Maintaining laboratory equipment and instruments in area of responsibility
• Performing relevant administrative duties
• Stand-in for Packaging analyst(Performing packaging inspections and process control inspections)
To qualify for selection and participation in this programme, candidates must satisfy the following criteria:
• Excellent academic record and in final year of obtaining tertiary qualification – degree / diploma;
• Computer literacy – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Sound communication and presentation skills;
• Effective time management;
• Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
• Ability to work in a team
• Driver’s License would be beneficial
• South African citizen;
• Successful interns will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract.
Prospective interns must submit the following:
• Covering letter/ Motivational letter
• A curriculum vitae
• Certified academic record
• Certified copy of Grade 12
• A letter from the tertiary institution
• A format for evaluation, required by the tertiary institution
• Certified copies of Identity Document
Candidates who do not receive any correspondence within 1 month after the closing date may assume that their applications were unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for applying.