Agribusiness Centenary Bursary Fund was setup as a celebration of numerous Agbiz members celebrating their century existence. Every year one postgraduate applicant is chosen to receive a bursary worth R34 000.
Bursary Application Information
Bursaries will be awarded to postgraduate (Masters or PhD degree) students the following fields of study:
Agribusiness Management related fields
Who Can Apply?
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
South African citizen
Completed a related undergraduate qualification
Registered OR have qualified to apply for postgraduate studies in one of the aforementioned fields of study
Study at a recognised South African university
Excellent academic results
*Preference will be given to students pursuing the most relevant field of study, as well as students who agree to be guided by Agbiz in selecting a research topic.
Direction To Apply
Please also download and thoroughly read the Agribusiness Centenary Bursary T&C’
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record (on tertiary letterhead) stating completion of an undergraduate degree
- Proof of acceptance/ registration (on tertiary letterhead)
- Letter of recommendation from head of department or academic supervisor (max 1 page)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary and how the bursary will be used (max 1 page)
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
PO Box 76297