Afrox bursary is granted to full-time students in: Metallurgy (Physical), Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering students in South Africa.
We constantly seek and develop the best talent to help us remain at the cutting edge. Application cut off date: 31 July every year.
Afrox Bursary Application requirements
In order to successfully submit your request for fiancial assistance from Afrox, just like Transnet bursaries, you will need to make sure that you meet the following requirements:
- You must be a South African
- You must have successfully completed Matric or Grade 12
- You must have good marks for Mathematics and Science
- Your Matric subjects must consist of at least two languages
- You must be accepted at a university within the boarders of South Africa
How To Apply for Afrox Bursaries?
- Click on Bursary Application, complete the form and email or fax it back to Afrox.
- Fax your most recent academic record and a copy of Matric results to 086 673 6425.
- Selected candidates must indicate their field of study/intended field of study.
Documents that must accompany your application are as follows:
Your ID document
Your Matric certificate
Bursary motivation letter
Please make sure that you never send your original copies with your application.
Afrox Bursaries Application Forms
Download Afrox Bursary Application Forms on Afrox website and fax them to 086 673 6425